You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in Pakistan.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
– email address, phone number, physical contact information.
– transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
– shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
– community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our site, and correspondence sent to us;
– other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
– additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you buy);
– information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community (via Refer-a-Friend or other tools), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.